Cannot sign in with Office Communicator 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello: 

I can sign onto OC from different machines at different locations.  But this Machine I am on will no longer let me sign on.  When I try and sign on I get the error message "Cannot sign in to Communicator.  You may have entered your sign-in addrees, user name, or password incorrectly, or the authentication service may be incompible with this version of the program. If your sign-in information is correct and the problem persists, please contact your system Administator."

I can remote into another machine and the sign in works fine.  When I try and start the Microsoft Online services, it tells me it has stopped working.  I have rebooted a few times, and I make sure that OC is the only application running when I try and sign in.  All my sign in information is correct because I can sign on in two locations, or different machines.

Can you help me out with any Troubleshooting idea's?

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:36 PM

Answers

• Dear customer,

I am sorry but this forum is limited to Fix It Center tool only. Please try reposting your question to Microsoft Answers forum http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx.

Regards

Coco Ma
    Software Development Engineer In Test
    Product Quality and Online

This email is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:56 AM