help needed system 32 RRS feed

• Question

• when i turn laptop on getting this message the system dll user32.dll was relocated in memory the application will not run properly the relocation occured because the dll c:\windows\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied a address range reserved for windows system dlls the vendor supplying the dll should be contacted for a new dll
    Friday, April 6, 2007 12:59 PM

All replies

• Hi There,

I had the same problem today and searched the net.
    Go to this website and download a hotfix that works like a charm! I guess this problem was due to a windows security update we must have downloaded.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448/
    Friday, April 6, 2007 5:11 PM
  • thank you very much all sorted now
    Saturday, April 7, 2007 9:05 PM
  •  pinkyang wrote:
    when i turn laptop on getting this message the system dll user32.dll was relocated in memory the application will not run properly the relocation occured because the dll c:\windows\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied a address range reserved for windows system dlls the vendor supplying the dll should be contacted for a new dll
    Saturday, November 3, 2007 8:05 AM
  •  

yo how do you FIX virus torjan on system 32....can i get software to clean that up instead doin the system restore point ***? I need REALLY good anti virus program!

Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:59 PM
  • try downloading avg free that programme is excellent for finding viruses and trojans and it kills them

Friday, March 14, 2008 8:01 PM
  • heyyyy when i started my computer an error warning appeared it said that there is an error loading C:\windows\system32\hmwyl9xf.dll and that access is denied  so how could i deal with problem ? and is this problem is related to problem in automatic update cause really i keep turning on my automatic update but it keeps turning off ? so what should i do

Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:10 PM
  • The problem is simple- you've been HACKED. How do I know? Because the same thing happened to me - at least in the early stages.My recommendations are that you get a Personal Firewall from Sunbelt; and whatever you do, DO NOT TRY RE-BOOTING FROM DISK!! That was my first thought and when I did,my OS C.D. was overwritten with the exact same DATA I was trying to remove.If it's the same person who got me you may consider getting a network mask also or with the Firewall.I never got rid of my hacker and after countless battles we now both share my PC in harmony - at least today.If anyone would like more specifics on what to look  for or what to avoid I can be reached at 99joker66@live.com.Please identify yourself by writing RTF in the beginning of your message. Good luck                           99joker66

Saturday, August 2, 2008 3:31 PM