none
My forum posts are getting marked as spam immediately please check this issue i am also once banned RRS feed

Answers

• I agree that it may be a link in the signature causing the message being considered as SPAM. Please check if you can adjust your signature and probably remove word Pokemon from it. BTW, I think you probably mean its, not it's in your signature. I think it's vs. its is the most common misspelling among native speakers.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Monday, May 27, 2013 5:03 PM

All replies

• I would email fissues at microsoft dot com and ask them to look into this. However, it might be the link in your signature causing the problem.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, May 27, 2013 3:07 PM
  • I agree that it may be a link in the signature causing the message being considered as SPAM. Please check if you can adjust your signature and probably remove word Pokemon from it. BTW, I think you probably mean its, not it's in your signature. I think it's vs. its is the most common misspelling among native speakers.

My blog

Monday, May 27, 2013 5:03 PM
  • I would email fissues at microsoft dot com and ask them to look into this. However, it might be the link in your signature causing the problem.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

yes i emailed them. they said that their spam detection algorithm is taking action against. i don't think so including 2 links in your signature should cause such problem. that is why i am asking here :)

I believe this problem should be fixed. For example Naomi N also has hers blog link in hers signature.

Browser based Pokemon Style MMORPG Game Developer Used asp.net 4.0 routing at it's Monsters

Monday, May 27, 2013 11:09 PM
  • Right, I do have it, but I use more neutral wording such as 'My Blog'. I think words such as Pokemon and Monsters may somehow be problematic.

By the way, what do you think about my remark in my previous message?

My blog

Monday, May 27, 2013 11:58 PM

• I just took a peek at that link in your sig.  Is it really totally free clean funware like it says?  (No piracy either?)  Just register and no strings attached?

I initially connected that name with Pokki, which many including Wikipedia characterize as commercial spamware.  There are online reviews which accurately describe its purposed intent to circumvent Windows Store with its own.  It's not hard to see how this forum mgmt might be sensitive about that kind of thing.

So, they're entirely unrelated, are they?  Maybe if you re-contact mgmt and explain each of these points, they might reconsider.

whatever written is completey correct on my site

also i am not using any framework. just net framework 4.5 :D

watch this video to see how real it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cfFZMEgvU

Browser based Pokemon Style MMORPG Game Developer Used asp.net 4.0 routing at it's Monsters

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:40 PM
  • Right, I do have it, but I use more neutral wording such as 'My Blog'. I think words such as Pokemon and Monsters may somehow be problematic.

By the way, what do you think about my remark in my previous message?

My blog

so you say wording may have effect. hmm. i am not sure about this but i may give it a try.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:41 PM