help no icon botton after downloading fix it RRS feed

• Question

• I have no way of starting fix it, back up because, it refuses to respond when I click the icon on the users menu.  Nothing happens.  It blinks when I click it, however, if won't initiate or engage, nothing works.  I'm at a lost, I've tried everything short of uninstalling, something i'd hate to do.  Is there a solution to this issue? 

PS   I'm running windows xp 3pk 32bit, with firefox mozilla, but used ie for downloading purposes.

frank

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:09 PM

All replies

• I have no way of starting fix it, back up because, it refuses to respond when I click the icon on the users menu.  Nothing happens.  It blinks when I click it, however, if won't initiate or engage, nothing works.  I'm at a lost, I've tried everything short of uninstalling, something i'd hate to do.  Is there a solution to this issue? 

PS   I'm running windows xp 3pk 32bit, with firefox mozilla, but used ie for downloading purposes.

frank

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Fix it Center (beta).  May I know  what's the error message or error code you encountered? Could please let verify your Fix it Center download URL? Fix it Center was support IE-7,8,9 and Firefox. 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

Friday, March 18, 2011 3:22 AM