none
Skype Talk Learn Development

Question

• Dear Forms,

If there is anyone that can skype me and talk to me about programming in c# or c++. I would be really exited to learn I don't have a lot of money to give for teaching me but I would be a great student for learning this hands on. I don't like to watch Youtube Video or watch the channel9 I want to just talk to someone that knows this stuff I know that channel9 Knows a lot about programming. Please contact me if anyone knows of anyone will give free lesions thanks :)

Thanks
    Travis Brown

Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:24 AM

Answers

• Hi Travis,

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

If you have questions about C# or C++ programming, I suggest posting the specific questions to corresponding forum: Visual Studio Language Forums: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 8:01 AM