issue with the indexation of my website. Please help! RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi !

I hope you can help me by resolving this indexation issue.

I submitted my website in september and can still not find it on Live Search www.live.de

My website www.cadaques-ms.de has a sitemap and I have saved on this one the XML File as wanted.

The autentification number is 6CF9C349E2574D4184A22A3D48732E2B

Could you please verify why my website is still not indexed on Live Search ?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Dugena,

I submitted your site through an internal tool which might help. I suggest you also read our FAQs located at the top of the crawling and ranking forums which will give you some good information regarding our crawler and how to help us successfully index and rank your site.

Brett

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:56 PM

All replies

• Hi !

I hope you can help me by resolving this indexation issue.

I submitted my website in september and can still not find it on Live Search www.live.de

My website www.cadaques-ms.de has a sitemap and I have saved on this one the XML File as wanted.

The autentification number is 6CF9C349E2574D4184A22A3D48732E2B

Could you please verify why my website is still not indexed on Live Search ?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:41 PM
  •  

Hi,

could you please help me to resolve this issue?

I have tried to contact the support of Live Search but the link is not working anymore.

Thanks for investigating this issue.

Kind regards.

Michel

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 12:33 PM
  • Dear Brett,

Could you please submit my site www.cadaques-ms.de in order to get this one indexed in Live Search www.live.de

Thanks !

Kind regards,

Pierre

Sunday, January 11, 2009 3:28 PM
  •  

Dear Brett,

Could you please submit my site www.cadaques-ms.de in order to get this one indexed in Live Search www.live.de

Thanks !

Kind regards,

Pierre

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:18 AM
  • Hi Dugena,

I submitted your site through an internal tool which might help. I suggest you also read our FAQs located at the top of the crawling and ranking forums which will give you some good information regarding our crawler and how to help us successfully index and rank your site.

Brett

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:56 PM