none
facebook and messenger slow to nil on trying to retieve a message click on and 5 to 10 minutes a blue circle going around also lose my photo recieved and photos won,t send RRS feed

• Question

• don,t under stand what I,m to say facebook slower tghen a turtle coming on come on then go back to theapps page 2to 3 times click on messenger takes 5 to 10 minutes to come on window and worse when you click on a new message could haave a nap waiting for messenger to come on worse waiting for your message to show up on window this is,nt no good at all

don,t under stand that question the only thing I need both sites working messebnger comes on in red ink saying messenger unavaiable

don,t know whast to put as a forum for your threa

net framework

well I don,t know nothing on putting correct code in repair facebook and messenger 

thank you if you get it repaired

Saturday, August 17, 2019 3:23 AM

All replies

• Hi johnlarkin, 

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, I note that Facebook is a third-party product. Unfortunately we don't provide support for third-party products in the forums, so if you have questions about facebook, you'll need to post in their forums. You can ask the person who answered the question  for more help.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:07 AM