Create new user fail. You are attemption to create a user with a domain logon that does not exist. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

Today, i received error message from my client. My client is using CRM 2011. The error is "You are attemption to create a user with a domain logon that does not exist. Select another doamin logon and try again."

They got above error when they try to save new user.(update existing user also). It means they can retreive user information from AD but cannot save it. They have more than one domain. I found another error on event log.

Event Log error on Database Server

The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to read the file \\apps.xxxx.com.sg\sysvol\apps.xxxx.com.sg\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\gpt.ini from a domain controller and was not successful. Group Policy settings may not be applied until this event is resolved. This issue may be transient and could be caused by one or more of the following:

a) Name Resolution/Network Connectivity to the current domain controller.

b) File Replication Service Latency (a file created on another domain controller has not replicated to the current domain controller).

c) The Distributed File System (DFS) client has been disabled

I may not sure event log error is related with my issue.

Please adivse me how can i solve it or reason.

Regards,

Yukon

Make Simple & Easy

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:32 AM

All replies