none
downloads RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I was wondering where I can download all my Prerequisites so I can download them from the same location as my application or were they downloaded at the same time Iinstalled my software VB 2008 ?

Thans John

Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:41 PM

Answers

• If the answer of Rubel is not the answer you are looking for: Please give us details, what you are looking for or explain your question a little better. We can only guess, what you mean. Simply unmarking a Answer as not the answer without specifying your needs is something, that I cannot understand. People spend time to help you and it is not worh a single word from your side?

If you have any question regarding prerequisites of Visual Basic then you should look at the page that Rubel gave you. And for any Visual Basic specific questions, you could go to a Visual Basic forum.

If you want to build up a setup for your application, then you should tell us, what you used. If your application just needs a .Net Framework: There are redistribution packages available. And if you use special software, you have to check that on the homepage of that software (e.g. SQL Server Express).

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:11 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi John,

This is not the right forum.

Did you check MSDN Development Center:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/default.aspx

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel KhanModerator Monday, May 24, 2010 3:47 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by John H Tuesday, June 1, 2010 4:13 AM
    Friday, May 7, 2010 9:11 PM
  • If the answer of Rubel is not the answer you are looking for: Please give us details, what you are looking for or explain your question a little better. We can only guess, what you mean. Simply unmarking a Answer as not the answer without specifying your needs is something, that I cannot understand. People spend time to help you and it is not worh a single word from your side?

If you have any question regarding prerequisites of Visual Basic then you should look at the page that Rubel gave you. And for any Visual Basic specific questions, you could go to a Visual Basic forum.

If you want to build up a setup for your application, then you should tell us, what you used. If your application just needs a .Net Framework: There are redistribution packages available. And if you use special software, you have to check that on the homepage of that software (e.g. SQL Server Express).

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:11 PM
    Answerer