Microsoft "Lost" Exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there,

I passed the MS 70-646 exam 1 week ago today, but have yet to hear anything from Microsoft. I checked on Prometric, and it's definitely down as "Passed".

I called the MCP Regional Office today, and they said I would need to wait until Monday for them to do anything about this, but that the exam may be "lost".

They guy was helpful, and advised that as long as I have my score sheet from the test centre, they would be able to manually enter the exam into the database.

Has this happened to anyone previously? Is it a relatively simple process to have this added? I'm a bit worried about the delay. I REALLY don't want to sit this exam again - once was enough! :-)

Any re-assurance much appreciated...

Thanks,

DB

Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:59 AM

Answers

• It has happened to me. in my case, it was worse because the exam appeared in the site as "No Show" (I think that back at that time it was Vue instead of Prometric). I phoned them and explained that I had my results sheet, so it was definitely not a "no show". They had me fax a copy of my results sheet, but in the end the exam could not be recovered (the file had been lost indeed) and the score was not shown in the results sheet because it was a "beta" exam. They gave me a free retake of the exam (which I passed), but the "lost" exam was "lost". Hopefully, your own case will not fail as mine did, since your results sheet will surely contain the score of your exam.
    Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:11 AM

All replies

• It has happened to me. in my case, it was worse because the exam appeared in the site as "No Show" (I think that back at that time it was Vue instead of Prometric). I phoned them and explained that I had my results sheet, so it was definitely not a "no show". They had me fax a copy of my results sheet, but in the end the exam could not be recovered (the file had been lost indeed) and the score was not shown in the results sheet because it was a "beta" exam. They gave me a free retake of the exam (which I passed), but the "lost" exam was "lost". Hopefully, your own case will not fail as mine did, since your results sheet will surely contain the score of your exam.
    Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:11 AM
  • Thanks for your response... My results sheet definitely shows my exam score, so hopefully I will be okay... I will be pretty disappointed if I have to re-sit anyway.

I'm mainly wondering at which stage it got "lost"...

Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:28 AM