My Xbox 360 elite RRS feed

• Question

• i have recently received my new xbox 360 elite this is  the third time i have had to have my console replaced due to a poor quality product, i happend to noticed when opening the box that there was no HDMI cable present after finding out that the elite is no longer shipped with this cable i was quite anoyed, seeing as my old console the premium had come with an HDMI cable. i belived the whole point of an elite console was to have the hdmi cable and a bigger hard drive, so other than the hard drive i had paid an extra £60 to have a black console when i could of saved myself the money, so after all the false advertising that the 360 elite was the best console it is actualy a shoddy lie that compliments the shoddy lie of a company that produces it, where does microsoft get off charging the earth for their hardware and then saying actualy just to put you more out of pocket. to actualy use this console to its fullest please give us more of that money you dont have. i will be contacting microsoft about a number of other complaints with my xbox and if i recieve the same standard of service as i see everone else does .....or the lack of as is more likely than i shall be considoring legal action. to see if there is anything that can be done about the poor service that is given and the false acusations made by microsoft. clearly SONY is far more compitent than the microsoft rable   
    Tuesday, February 2, 2010 5:18 PM

Answers

• Hello Crazy_Grays,

Why did you post your comments in this forum?  This forum has nothing to do with XBox.
    For great advice on all topics XP, visit http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp
    Tuesday, February 2, 2010 6:23 PM