none
I had some small ideas

Question

• when posting messages. There no way to attach images or files. It would make things real easy if user could see what was going on, or can even download code from users. Great way to add sample code and so on.

and the last idea is to make sure the forums section informs me of posts. When some one posts a reply. I don't all ways get inform of that post. So I forget about it weeks later.

Toppers BBS http://toppersbbs.dtdns.net
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:14 AM

Answers

• Thanks, Now we just have to get them to add the options. And as for the FAQ. You can all ways find what you need in there. most of the answer and questions are all basic. So they need to add an advance area for problems related to what users have had. So lets say that a user has a problem and can't find answer for it. Then he/she should be able to start a new FAQ. Where he can ask for help at. Then the question and answer become a part of the FAQ section.

See it would help too if I could attach images or even my source code to a post. That way some one to download it and show some one or me how to do some thing. I all so thing a section for samples would be a good idea too. Where users can post tutorials and samples too. That would be great.

• Marked as answer by Joesoft11a Monday, October 18, 2010 9:11 PM
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:22 PM

All replies

• Yes, we should have that facility i agree.... site need FAQ section as well to find answers general query quickly.
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:23 AM
  • I do agree with the code and image attaching, with some size limitation and without IP problems.

On the second point I understand the site has a FAQ on the top right side

What I was suggesting is to have your posts replicated or synch in OUTLOOK

Hassan

Hassan210360
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 1:21 PM
  • Thanks, Now we just have to get them to add the options. And as for the FAQ. You can all ways find what you need in there. most of the answer and questions are all basic. So they need to add an advance area for problems related to what users have had. So lets say that a user has a problem and can't find answer for it. Then he/she should be able to start a new FAQ. Where he can ask for help at. Then the question and answer become a part of the FAQ section.

See it would help too if I could attach images or even my source code to a post. That way some one to download it and show some one or me how to do some thing. I all so thing a section for samples would be a good idea too. Where users can post tutorials and samples too. That would be great.

• Marked as answer by Joesoft11a Monday, October 18, 2010 9:11 PM
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:22 PM
  • Absolutly Right

I guess adding these options will help a lot everyone.

Regards

Hassan210360
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 6:19 PM