IFilterCollection with multiple conditions per attribute RRS feed

• Question

• I want to filter on jobs between 8pm and 1am.

I cant seem to add more than one operator per PropId.

[Edit:  Even worse ... for the time stuff I can't even seem to get greater than PropId.Job_CreateTime and less than PropId.Job_EndTime to work. ... This I figured out ... I have to convert my DateTime to universal time before doing the comparison.]

So ... we only get one operator per property?

I would have to do a secondary filter later in the code?

// ---------------------------------------------------------------
                // Create the filters

IFilterCollection jobFilters = null;
                jobFilters = scheduler.CreateFilterCollection();

jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.Equal, PropId.Job_Owner, "myID");
                jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.StartWith, PropId.Job_Name, "myProgram ");

jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEqual, PropId.Job_CreateTime, dtStart.ToUniversalTime());
                jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.LessThanOrEqual, PropId.Job_CreateTime, dtEnd.ToUniversalTime());

robert jackson

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 5:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Robert,

This should be supported, could you tell us what errors you got at your side?

Qiufang Shi

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:49 PM
  • So what I want to do is filter on jobs both in running and queued state so I can cancel them,

How do I do PropId.Job_State = JobState.Running || PropId.Job_State = JobState.Queued

As is it seems to be doing an AND when I want to do an OR

// --------------------------------------------------------------
                // Create the filters

jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.Equal, PropId.Job_Owner, sUserName);
                jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.Equal, PropId.Job_State, JobState.Running);
                jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.Equal, PropId.Job_State, JobState.Queued);

robert jackson

Monday, June 26, 2017 5:55 PM
  • OK....figured it out when I looked at the actual header file.....all set. 

jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.Equal, PropId.Job_Owner, sUserName);
                jobFilters.Add(FilterOperator.HasBitSet, PropId.Job_State, JobState.Running | JobState.Queued);

robert jackson

Monday, June 26, 2017 6:03 PM