The site address isn't valid. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I Tried to add the site www.ruralcajainmuebles.es in the Webmaster Center, but I couldn't. The page said me "The site address isn't valid."
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Getsy,

I'll send this to our test team to see if they can figure out what is happening. I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    Friday, April 3, 2009 8:59 PM
  • Hi Brett,

I am having the same issue. Do you have any updates on this? I have a deadline on the end of the month and I need test results on this. Thanks in advance!
    Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:31 AM
  • I cant add my site achillesryan.selfip.com  and its says "The site address isn't valid." Please help me :(
    Friday, April 24, 2009 7:55 AM
  • Same here.  I tried to add coronahardwood.com to webmaster center and it responds with "The site address isn't valid".  I tried a couple of years back - it did the same thing.  Thought to give it another shot - still doesn't let me do this.

Brett, you seem to have added some domains for people, could you add mine?  Appreciate it.

Mark
    Monday, June 1, 2009 5:25 PM
  • I have the same problem with my site www.schoonheidsinstituutalmere.nl, although until a few months ago the site was indexed. The error response is 'The site address isn't valid'. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Tony.
    Saturday, June 6, 2009 8:24 AM
  • wow , is there some thing illegal in you site  www.ruralcajainmuebles.es ?
    May be your site is in the blacklist ?

www.hooyes.com
    Friday, June 12, 2009 9:01 AM