Don't understand why I am being asked to validate my windows 2007 software RRS feed

• Question

• My software was reinstalled by a licensed computer repair company when the machine crashed and they used their licensed software to do it.  My original software was factory installed and I had no original software discs to reinstall when the machine crashed.  So how could my software be out of validation?
    Friday, November 13, 2009 3:05 AM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:22 PM
    Friday, November 13, 2009 3:58 AM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:22 PM
    Friday, November 13, 2009 3:58 AM
  • No reply from original poster.

Question is asumed to have been answered.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:22 PM