Office 2003 Licenses RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,


    If I lost my Office 2003 OEM CDs and the COA sticker, do I need to purchase a new license/new set of Office CDs? Is it possible to retrieve my COA sticker? Please reply, Thank you.




    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:11 AM


  • Hi Bryan,

    If these are the CDs which came with your computer then you will need to contact the computer manufacturer to obtain replacement CDs.  If you purchased this software separately from your computer then please see the following website on how to replace missing/lost Microsoft hardware/software: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246.


    Thank you,

    Matt Prall, MS
    OGA Forum Manager

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:34 PM