Unintall Norton Free Trial Antivirus on Windows 10

• I read several sites about removing Norton Antivirus Free Trial Version from my new Acer 3 computer.  All of them instructed me to use the "Norton Removal Tool".  Unfortunately Norton only provides a Removal and Reinstall Tool on their website.  I could not find just a Removal Tool.  So, I went ahead and used the Removal and Reinstall Tool.  The Norton Antivirus Trial version has now been removed and the program no longer appears in my Programs list on my computer.  However, Norton keeps flagging me that I still have to reinstall a new version of their Antivirus.  But, I am now using Windows Defender and do not want to reintstall a Norton product.  How do I stop the popups that Norton keeps presenting to me on all my screens?  There seem to be two Norton utilities on my computer -  Norton Installation Manager and Norton Install App.  I have tried to get rid of these with no success.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  The Removal and installation Tool I downloaded from Support.Norton.Com.
    Saturday, February 03, 2018 1:34 AM