Same Office 2007 trial key on two computers RRS feed

• Question

•  

Is it possible to use the MS Office 2007 trial key on several computers and to activate them? Or is it required to download each time you want to have it installed ?

Regards,

Dan

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:47 PM

Answers

• Hi DSFMOOH,

My understanding is that once you Activate the Trial key in one copy of Office, you will not be able to Activate the same key in another copy of Office. 

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi DSFMOOH,

My understanding is that once you Activate the Trial key in one copy of Office, you will not be able to Activate the same key in another copy of Office. 

Darin Smith

WGA Forum Manager

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:34 PM
  •  

I tried and I was able to install and activate using the same trial key on the same trial file on 3 computers. I suppose it should be fine but I want to know for sure because I want to install it for a presentation on multiple computers.

Regards,

Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:42 PM
  •  DSFMOOH wrote:

I tried and I was able to install and activate using the same trial key on the same trial file on 3 computers. I suppose it should be fine but I want to know for sure because I want to install it for a presentation on multiple computers.

Regards,

Sorry, but your issue is not within the scope of this WGA forum.  Please repost your question in the Microsoft Office discussion group: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&lang=en&cr=US

Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:50 PM