locked
I get a script error on the Activity wall feed RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have an onpremises version of CRM - 2011; the latest update has been applied

    All of a sudden all the Record walls fail.

    I get this error.

    Script Error

    ! An error has occurred in the script on this page.

    Line: 5

    Char: 248

    Error: Element not found

    Code: 0

    URL: ..../%7B634913594330000000%7D/WebResources/msdyn_/Wall.Extensions.js

    Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

    ------------------------

    I have installed the plugin again and this did not fix it.

    Any ideas?

    I cannot upload an image as I get an error when attempting: 'Body text cannot contain images or links until we verify your account'




    Monday, December 17, 2012 5:22 PM

All replies

  • Hi

      Are you writing a plug-in?? or a java script and when is the error popping up?

    Regarding :Verifying the account----->

    The solution is that the System Administrator has approve your email-id .Here your email-id is not approved.

    Mark as answered if it answers your questions.

    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:01 PM
  • If I go to What's new

    or

    open an: Account; Contact; Lead or Opportunity AND then go to the wall

    Then I get that error


    Trying to stop the swap to Salesforce - but the errors keep a coming

    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:25 PM
  • What is the AF version you are using? Is it 1.0.3 or 1.0.1 ?

    Arpita

    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:27 PM
  • According to the market place it is Version: 1.0.1.20302 - same number displays in the 'Solutions' table

    I got it from the market place: http://dynamics-crm.pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-GB/applications/microsoft-dynamics-crm-activity-feeds-1288492631


    Trying to stop the swap to Salesforce - but the errors keep a coming

    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:38 PM
  • Hi,

    Do you try open it on other workstation?

    Also try to clean the cache:

     1. Please clear the following cache and try again:
     ==================
     1). Clean IE cache:
     IE -> tools -> Internet Options -> In browsing History -> click “delete” -> select all checkboxes -> click delete
      
     2). Delete the Temporary Internet Files:
     Delete all the Temporary Internet files from:
      · %systemDrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
      · %systemDrive%\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UserData
      
     Note: Please click start=>Run, copy and paste the above path then press Enter to access these 2 folders.
      
     3). Clear temp folder
      · Run %temp%.
      · Delete all files in it.
      
     Add the following URLs into the trust site zone of IE:
     ======================
     • http://clientconfig.passport.net/ppcrlconfig.bin
     • https://login.live.com
     • https://signin.crm5.dynamics.com
     • https://<Your org>.crm5.dynamics.com
     • https://dev.crm5.dynamics.com
     • https://<Your org>.api.crm5.dynamics.com
     • http://disco.crm5.dynamics.com
     • http://dynamicscrmapac.accesscontrol.windows.net
     • http://crl.microsoft.com/pki/crl/products/microsoftrootcert.crl
     • https://rc.crm.dynamics.com
     • https://online.dynamics.com
     • https://mbs.microsoft.com
     • https://go.microsoft.com
     • https://help.crm5.dynamics.com
     
     2. Go to Internet Options >> Security >> Trusted Sites >> Changed the security level of this zone to medium-low .
     3. Deleted IE browsing history.
     4. Reset IE settings and restore advanced settings from Internet Options | Advanced tab.

    Wilson

    Monday, December 31, 2012 7:33 AM