Why do I keep having problems with this login?! RRS feed

• Question

• I seem to have to delete Cookies etc. every couple of days to access this forum.  What am I doing wrong?  I have multiple computers and use them to access this site.  It seems they all have the same problem.  I connect but cannot login because there is no Sign In button.  As soon as I click on My Threads I get LOGGED OUT!  If it only happened once I would forget about it but this has happened multiple times.  Deleting Cookies is not a good thing when you access other sites and do not want to start over with all the log in information etc.

Thursday, January 3, 2008 4:02 PM

Answers

• It's the site. There has been mention of it in the past - numerous times - but it was supposed to have been updated a couple of months ago. It might well have been, but it hasn't changed the log-outs etc.

Not a very good advert for Microsoft.

Colin

Friday, January 4, 2008 6:24 PM

All replies

• Same here..........I never have to delete Cookies except for this site. Also somtimes I go to login and it tells me that I am now Logged-in....But I am not. I have to delete my cookies...and I prefer Not to.

Friday, January 4, 2008 1:43 AM
  • It's the site. There has been mention of it in the past - numerous times - but it was supposed to have been updated a couple of months ago. It might well have been, but it hasn't changed the log-outs etc.

Not a very good advert for Microsoft.

Colin

Friday, January 4, 2008 6:24 PM
  • Amen.

Friday, January 4, 2008 9:27 PM