I cannot login to my mcp profile RRS feed

• Question

• When I go to the page , it says to click on the icon logout to login! and when I do so it redirects me to the same page. I tried with another computer and it worked , but I cannot download my certificate , Indeed there is no certificate listed.
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Can you view your transcript?

This should show what exams you have passed and when the transcript was last updated.

Sometimes it takes a view days to be updated.

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 9, 2010 8:03 PM
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:00 AM
  • Hi,

maybe you get the same problem that I have regulary: I set my system that I stay logged on / my liveid / password is saved. And when I go to mcp.microsoft.com i get a message

"You must be a certified professional and have a Windows Live ID to proceed."

This cannot be solved with logout / login. I think that it is because of a lack of trust (so I have to login again when I access the msdn subscription). My workaround is always click "manage your profile" on the bottom and then the "update my personal information". Then I am forced to enter my password again and I can directly go to mcp.microsoft.com again and see the content as it should be.

If you get the page that way and you cannot download the certificate: Do as Ozzy said: It can take a few more days till the certificates are available for download.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, December 9, 2010 10:36 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

Can you view your transcript?

This should show what exams you have passed and when the transcript was last updated.

Sometimes it takes a view days to be updated.

Ozzy Geoff

• Proposed as answer by Geoff Clark MCM Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:01 AM
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:00 AM
  • Hi,

maybe you get the same problem that I have regulary: I set my system that I stay logged on / my liveid / password is saved. And when I go to mcp.microsoft.com i get a message

"You must be a certified professional and have a Windows Live ID to proceed."

This cannot be solved with logout / login. I think that it is because of a lack of trust (so I have to login again when I access the msdn subscription). My workaround is always click "manage your profile" on the bottom and then the "update my personal information". Then I am forced to enter my password again and I can directly go to mcp.microsoft.com again and see the content as it should be.

If you get the page that way and you cannot download the certificate: Do as Ozzy said: It can take a few more days till the certificates are available for download.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Thursday, December 9, 2010 10:36 AM
    Answerer