none
Mismatched Libraries for for Azure.Core nuget RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a class library using the new Azure SDK and I'm getting errors that seem to be related to the SDK referencing the wrong version of some .NET Framework dlls. Out of the box I get the error "Could not load file or assembly 'Azure.Core, Version=1.4.1.0", I'm using Azure.Core version 1.6.0, if I downgrade to Azure.Core 1.4.1.0 then I get another error "System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.2.0.0", I have version 4.5.4, Version 4.2.0.0 doesn't even exists.

I'm using .NET 4.6.1, I have tried upgrading to 4.7.1 just to have similar results. Curiously, I have a console application version of the same code  that works well, I matched the version of all the installed libraries from the working console application to the class library only to get "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=4.0.4.1"  I have 4.6.0 in both versions.

Any suggestions are welcome,

Thank you all,

Luis

Friday, November 6, 2020 4:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi LazyCod3r,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your question is more related to Azure, I have moved the thread to 'where is the forum for' forum to help you find the correct forum to go ask questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 9, 2020 3:08 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/products/azure?product=all

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 9, 2020 3:59 AM