Mobile Express for CRM 2011 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

does Mobile express support all browsers and client side scripts ?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 9:49 AM

Answers

• hi Mundra

CRM 2011 Mobile Express lets you access Microsoft Dynamics CRM data from a mobile device.

Mobile Express will only run on a mobile device that has a web browser that supports HTML 4.0 or a later version and JavaScript.

Hope this helps

Dkay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If this answer your question, could you mark the my post as answer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Proposed as answer by D kay Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by P_Mundra Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:42 PM
    Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:23 AM

All replies

• hi Mundra

CRM 2011 Mobile Express lets you access Microsoft Dynamics CRM data from a mobile device.

Mobile Express will only run on a mobile device that has a web browser that supports HTML 4.0 or a later version and JavaScript.

Hope this helps

Dkay

If this answer your question, could you mark the my post as answer.

• Proposed as answer by D kay Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by P_Mundra Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:42 PM
    Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:23 AM
  • Thanks for your reply... are you sure javascript will work on every browser which is supported by mobile express and if you have idea on MAC integration with Dynamics CRM pls send me details....? Check below link for ref. http://rc.crm.dynamics.com/rc/2011/en-us/online/5.0/GS_CRM_mobility.aspx#o57458 http://collinsdynamicscrm.blogspot.com/2011/05/using-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2011-with.html If you have any other info. other than these please share....
    Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:36 AM
  • I have used in javascript in my previous project. But not sure about on MAC integration -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    Wednesday, November 9, 2011 12:17 PM
  • Hi

Did this help?

Please make sure to mark as answer to the response that helped you get through. This will help others with similar problem identify the answer and also close this thread as resolved.

Thanks

Dk

Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:35 PM
  • Thanks for your reply!

Can you please highlights some important points betn Mobile express and partner solutions (CWR Mobility and ten digits)?

Advantage of CWR Mobility and Ten digits ?

and does mobile express support MAC or tablets also....??? or we have to go for other option ??

If going with Mobile express ...Look and feel is same for user accessing CRM via blackberry / Andorid/ HTC / etc....

• Edited by P_Mundra Monday, November 14, 2011 2:09 PM
    Friday, November 11, 2011 4:11 AM
  • Hi,

I can confirm that Mobile Express works on Mac (OSX 10.6.8 with Safari version 5.1), and also on the iPad 2.  I have not tried other Mac platforms myself.  As far as I'm aware, the look and feel, while fairly simple, is the same across all supported platforms/devices (you can even access Mobile Express from a desktop PC with IE if you desire).

Thanks,

David

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:49 PM
  • Thanks for reply..

If you can provide any reference link where it is mention about MAC support so it will be very helpful for me....

and also some advantages and disadvatages going with 3rd party tool like Resco..
    • Edited by P_Mundra Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:34 AM
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:03 AM