none
Not recieving earned achievments or game progress on my xboxone

Question

• I have been having the issue of not gaining any progress for my achievements ( even after I have met the requirements for these achievements 10x over) or the games actual game progress for over 2 weeks and I have tried hard resetting my Xbox one and deleting my profile off and re-adding it back to my console but nothing has worked. I have seen a lot of other people with this issue but I have yet to come across a solution, so if you have any idea of how to help or fix this please let me know I would be very grateful!! ty :) 
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, March 07, 2016 7:44 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• I think you should ask over here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:35 PM
  • Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, March 07, 2016 7:44 PM