none
Win 7 Ultimate PC will not appear in the Live Mesh devices list

Question

• Hi there and thanks for reading, I have 2 PCs a desktop and mobile both running Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The laptop (first Live Mesh installation) is fine. The desktop will not appear in the devices list. I have unistalled and reinstalled Live Mesh twice however the desktop PC I am using will still not appear in the devices list. I can see my laptop and can connect to the laptop remotely however this desktop computer does not appear in the device lists on either computer. The Live Mesh icon is in the bottom right tool bar and when I click it opens the Live Mesh window. Any help would be appreciated I have looked for a solution without success. Thanks in advance, James. 
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 11:23 AM

All replies

• This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Mesh, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:55 PM