How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install RRS feed

• Question

• Hi MS Community,

Need your feedback and support in getting my captured image to where I want it to be. Just a quick description of my set up!, I have a 2016 server with WDS and MDT on it. Using Win10 v87129 in which I was successful to get it deployed and captured using WDS. My environment is in a private PXE LAN in which it will be used for this purpose. My objective is simple, create a "zero-touch" image to where my support techs do not have to manually interact with the HW until after the install for any Windows updates or HW firmware updates. I am reviewing the documentation out there available but it seems too convoluted for something that should only be a simple toggle or change to disable the Cortana Assisted Install. I already have an admin user configured in the image so I do not need to have my techs to add an admin account.

Any guidance, document, or recommendations is extremely appreciated!

Thank you!

• Moved by Baron Bi Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:10 AM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

thanks for posting here.

Please provide more information about your issue.

If your case isn't related to desktop application development, I suggest you post on this forum below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 1:53 AM