Crm 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

•  installed crm 3.0 on a few computers at work. They are running windows 7 and I know that 3.0 was not really made for windows7. On some of the pc's it works fine but on 2 when you go to track e-mail and then view it, a blank screen comes up. If I go to a web browser and go directly to the server I can view it fine. Any one got any suggestions other then time to upgrade..

Thanks in advance,

Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:19 PM

Answers

• I checked them. I found that I had to uncheck the enable protective mode on the security tab and it worked fine.

Thanks,

Friday, March 8, 2013 3:40 PM

All replies

• You'll need to try and find the differences between the IE settings on the computers that work compared the computers that don't. One thing to try is to reset IE to all default settings. (Internet Options > Advanced > Reset).

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Slalom Consulting. Find me on Twitter. Join over 20,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Thursday, March 7, 2013 11:56 PM
  • I checked them. I found that I had to uncheck the enable protective mode on the security tab and it worked fine.

Thanks,

Friday, March 8, 2013 3:40 PM