Pushpins/Routing Streets and Trips 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• when importing data my pushpins are being created into SETS and not individual stops, so with 30 stops, i only have 6 pushpins with 5 stops per pushpin for example?

how do i change it where each individual address creates it's each individual pushpin for said address? or is this not possible on 13'? 

on 2011 i never had a problem with this.....

also, the default pushpin seems to be a silver square, how do i change the default? i've tried but it keeps going back to silver square each time i open STT 13?

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:27 AM

All replies

• still can't change the default pushpin setting from silver square?
    • Proposed as answer by nniles40 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:25 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by nniles40 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:25 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Dnard2000 Sunday, December 2, 2012 1:07 PM
    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:34 PM
  • To answer this question: "... the default pushpin seems to be a silver square, how do i change the default?..."

Click on "Disply the Legend and Overview Pane" (on the icon menu at the top, to the right of pushpin icon)

Go down the list of pushpins (on the left) and right click, select properties, change the symbol in the drop down.

• Proposed as answer by Dnard2000 Sunday, December 2, 2012 12:46 PM
    Sunday, December 2, 2012 12:46 PM
  • That doesn't work.  It only changes the pushpin for that session.  When I close and reopen Streets and Trips 2013, the pushpin goes back to the default silver square.  Any other solutions out there?
    • Edited by HWGuthrie Friday, January 3, 2014 3:27 PM
    Friday, January 3, 2014 3:27 PM
  • This has been driving me crazy.  The silver square is awful, I want the red pushpin, but can't seem to get the default setting to stay beyond one session.

Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:33 PM
  • This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I was forced to "upgrade" to S&T 2013 from 2011 (which was perfect) because I upgraded to 8.1. Who in there right mind would ever have a silver square as the default pushpin? This must have been the final FU from MS knowing that it was ending S&T. How hard would it really be to be able to set a different pushpin as a default? Ugh......
    Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:52 PM