none
Using two UDP port at same time RRS feed

• Question

• I am using UDP protocol for communication between my hardware to application. So, first i send a msg on UDP port 11000 on two place first when i start application and another when we press one button on my window application but in this when i press button i receive error  in my application and only on 11001 port i receive the msg at UDP protocol.

kindly help me to resolve this problem in my application.

Friday, January 4, 2019 9:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Alka02,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Could you please share the project type of your window application?

Refer to your description, this issue is about the development and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, once you share more detail information, we will help you move to the appropriate forum for a better support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, January 7, 2019 2:07 AM
  • Hi Alka,

According to the description, your issue is more relates to the hardware development and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, I will help you move this thread to seek for the appropriate forum for a better support, thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:27 AM
  • I would ask here:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/home?forum=windowsgeneraldevelopmentissues

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Also try asking in the forum for the language you're using.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsdesktop/en-US/home?category=vslanguages

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:18 AM