I've been hacked! RRS feed

• Question

• I need help someone took over my computer and I need your help change it back please call me tomorrow Please Gary

Gary F Chylinski why I had that for many years thats how people know to get a hold of me

[edited to remove personal information to avoid identity theft]
    Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:35 PM

Answers

• No-one here either can or will 'call you' .

You need to be able to describe your problems better than that, and in a better place, in order to get the sort of assistance you may need.

Repost your  your problem with a LOT more detail in the Microsoft Communtiy Windows forums here... http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security 

Include a brief history of what happened, and what security software you have installed, and what you've attempted to do since.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:29 PM

All replies

• I need help someone took over my computer and I need your help change it back please call me tomorrow Please Gary

Gary F Chylinski why I had that for many years thats how people know to get a hold of me

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:36 PM
  • No-one here either can or will 'call you' .

You need to be able to describe your problems better than that, and in a better place, in order to get the sort of assistance you may need.

Repost your  your problem with a LOT more detail in the Microsoft Communtiy Windows forums here... http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-security 

Include a brief history of what happened, and what security software you have installed, and what you've attempted to do since.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:29 PM