Sync Designer only sees dbo owned tables when adding tables RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to use the Sync Designer on the AdventureWorks database. When trying to add tables to sync, only the dbo owned (schema) tables are shown. Tables in other schema's are not visible and thus cannot be selected. Is this a known issue? I'm using VS Orcas 9.0.20404.0 Beta 1.

UPDATE: Filed a bug report.

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 10:39 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:08 PM

Answers

•  

I think this a bug in the designer and the designer team is looking into it. Thanks for filing a bug.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:20 PM

All replies

•  

I think this a bug in the designer and the designer team is looking into it. Thanks for filing a bug.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:20 PM
  • Filed a bug at Connect already, they considered it 'not reproducible'. If that means it won't be in the RTM, that's fine with me.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:02 PM
  • Thank you Bas

Yunwen

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:03 PM
  • This bug is still present in Beta 2.  Can you confirm that it has indeed been addressed and whether there is a work around for Beta 2?  It is currently a pain because we can't use either AdventureWorks or AdventureWorksLT with Sync Services.

Thanks

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 9:05 AM