none
WHICH MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION PATH SUITS ME RRS feed

• Question

• I am  currently IT officer and previously I had IT network admin for 3 years  I have experiance in all IT feild but my problem I was not certified  coz my country doesn't host any exam centre for microsft and cisco.

Last week I passed my CCNA exam but now I need to do also Microsoft certifications I have an experience on windows XP/7  and Windows 2003/2008 server but I am not still Microsoft   certified.

I need  a help from you to guide me which path is good for me to to follow for Microsoft and keep in mind I am not beginner specially the certification those have value in the job market .  

Regards,

Fahad

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:22 AM

Answers

All replies

• Any of the Windows Server and/or Windows Client certifications in the following link would be beneficial.  It all depends on how much you want to study and how far you want to take your certification experience :-)

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcitp.aspx#tab2 

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:30 AM
  • Thank you .

how do you see if I choose the windows 2008 server path  but the exam are more than 6 exam code is there any way that you can do this at one time coz there a constraint that I can't travel many times to another country to take the exam.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:45 AM
  • You can do as many exams as can fit in a single day. So, if each exam is 3hrs, you could in theory do 3 exams in one day. The number of exams you can do depends on the length of each exam and whether the testing centre has available seats for you to sit multiple exams.

You will need to check the Prometric site to see how many exams you can schedule in one day https://www.register.prometric.com

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:50 AM