PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET EXPLORER AND TUNE UP RRS feed

• Question

• Security updates from Microsoft won't update, defrag won't defrag, check files won't check.  My tune up skips the first 2 steps then runs scan ok, but won't do the check for needed security updates either.  For some reason everytime I try to use Internet Explorer Seven it won't connect and says can not connect to the site, as long as its Windows, Microsoft site or for information to fix something, like defragmenting.  I have already run tune up twice.  What can I do?  My Internet Explorer refuses to connect to Microsoft updates also, and the check support in the tune up file is the only way I could get to Windows for help, I can't type the addresses in and have them open.  HELP!   I've looked up you notes for troubleshooting and did what it said and I'm still in the same boat. Also my administrator option for opening just disappeared.  Please help me I have spent 5 hours last night and 6 hours already today.  I'm going to have to leave to take my grandson to work and I'm afraid I won't be able to get back to you again. Its taken me this long to get to you.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:29 PM

Answers