CRM 2011 icons missing RRS feed

• Question

• Recently some of the icons in crm 2011 have gone missing. The default icons for workplace/sales/marketing etc have dissapeared and the font has changed. Also if i select all active accounts, the list is missing the account icon as well, it usually appears on the left of each row, this is also true for some of the other entities, like opportunity.

I have checked the site map and all looks good, and i can browse to the image directly, any ideas why they have gone?

Thanks

Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Update roll-up 12 removes the icons and changes to look and feel slightly to accommodate the added cross browser support.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:40 PM
  • Excellent, turns out a colleague did this a few days ago without me knowing, and thats definately what it is. I thought it might have been me when i was customising the site map. Thanks for the help.

Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:50 PM
  • Hi JLattimer,

We use CRM 2011 internally only via the Outlook 2010 plugin, is there any way to enable the icons in the queues as it helps differentiate tasks/opportunities/leads etc.

We only use IE and Outlook to access CRM 2011, is there any way to get these icons back?

regards,

Fulton.

Have a good day.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:47 AM
  • The icons still appear in the activities views due to the CRM team deeming this useful to see the different types of entity within the view. However, they haven't applied the same logic to the queue views... I think that's a bug so it's worth raising a support ticket for that.

Rob

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:00 AM
    Answerer