none
Compare between Running And No of Applicatioon to be run RRS feed

• Question

• sir

i   have a batch file contains fixed no of similar service application .exe  files

after the booting i  have to check weather all the service application are running successfully or not .Compare between the no of running application and fixed no of application..

If  some are not working .. how to start them automatically...  

in vb program

Satyajit Rath

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 5:46 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Please ask in the Visual Basic .Net Language forum on MSDN if you want a program.

If you are creating a script or batch file, I'd ask in The Official Scripting Guys Forum!

Neither place is a good place to go to if you want someone else to do the work for you.

If you want hints or suggestions to improve what you already have, then the above suggestions are valid.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:12 PM
  • Hello,

Please ask in the Visual Basic .Net Language forum on MSDN if you want a program.

If you are creating a script or batch file, I'd ask in The Official Scripting Guys Forum!

Neither place is a good place to go to if you want someone else to do the work for you.

If you want hints or suggestions to improve what you already have, then the above suggestions are valid.

Karl

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:14 PM