Associated View Button on SubGrids when many relationships exist to the same entity. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a scenario whereby I have a vessel entity. The vessel entity has many relationships to the account entity, so that on the vessel I can record the account that built the vessel, currently owns the vessel, etc.

Then on the account I have a sub grid for each of these relationships. However - next to each subgrid is an option to show the associated view of vessels on an account. However, I've realised the associated view seems to be based on the first ever relationship created between these two entities. So this is pointless for me, as I could be viewing the sub grid for vessels owned by this account, click the associate view and get a list of vessel built by the account....

Does anyone either now a way to disable the associate view button in the sub grid (but not removing the relationship view from the account screen - I need these) or to change what view is shown by default when this button is pressed?

Many Thanks,

Bob,

Friday, July 18, 2014 4:32 PM