admin mail dangerous!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/7/14/f_hotmailm_a280895.jpg
    Hey just see the mail i got from our admins.Sadly hotmail live(Microsoft's latest creation(re-)) identifies the admin@microsoft.com's mail itself as dangerous !!!!!!! and says it will be deleted in 5 days.Now i can say whats the reason why some of the studentrockstar rankers missed out the earlier mail regarding documents has missed out.Is there any thing wrong with the mail content or Hotmail live's filtering itself ??
    Saturday, July 14, 2007 9:05 AM

All replies

• to me its with hotmail Live's filtering
    Saturday, July 14, 2007 9:06 AM
  • Mark it as non dangerous and u will get it in Inbox!!! The problem is due to header and Background picture they use in mail which lead it to Bulk/Spam Category....

When I was Windows Live Hotmail beta tester then I faced the problem that if u get any Bulk mail then it will not show like- Bulk(1) Bulk(10) or whatever, u need to click the Bulk forder then u will see the new bulk mails, sometimes i also missed saome mails... But this problen is resolved, so still explore ur Bulk mailbox to find some imp. mails!!! 

Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:13 PM
  • That is not a big problem... you just hv to mark the address as safe.. its only showing how efficient the filtering machine of hotmail is.. even microsoft admin mail got to the junk just because the engine thought of it as a spam.. so its good.. just unmark and enjoy...
    Sunday, July 15, 2007 3:51 AM