WHS default.aspx RRS feed

• Question

• can anyone repost the Remote/default.aspx original code afew months ago i changed it to how i wanted it, i saved the original but override it with some other code by accident. can anyone help?
    • Moved by kariya21Moderator Friday, November 6, 2009 2:28 AM not a hardware question (From:Windows Home Server Hardware and Installation)
    Friday, November 6, 2009 2:07 AM

All replies

• can anyone repost the Remote/default.aspx original code afew months ago i changed it to how i wanted it, i saved the original but override it with some other code by accident. can anyone help?

You should be able to get the original default.aspx from the WHS DVD (alhtough it might be listed as default.as_ or default.asp_).
    Friday, November 6, 2009 2:29 AM
  • Yes, i popped that in and browsed the dvd, came across the remote folders but no files listed as that, all .dll files..ect. Anyone have other ideas?
    Friday, November 6, 2009 4:12 AM
  • Yes, i popped that in and browsed the dvd, came across the remote folders but no files listed as that, all .dll files..ect. Anyone have other ideas?

In that case, you should create a new installation from your DVD on an old computer or in a VM, then copy it from there.
    Saturday, November 7, 2009 2:50 PM