none
Visual Studio 10 pro RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir, I want to tell you that by mistake while I was creating a function I renamed 'system' to 'callsystem'.. after that my design part of windows has been gone. please tell me the solution of it as soon as possible....please.

• Moved by Jiayi Li Monday, August 10, 2015 4:48 AM
    Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:29 PM

Answers

• Dear Sir, I want to tell you that by mistake while I was creating a function I renamed 'system' to 'callsystem'.. after that my design part of windows has been gone. please tell me the solution of it as soon as possible....please.

What happens if you go back to where you "renamed system to callsystem" and rename callsystem back to system?
    Wednesday, July 1, 2015 10:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Kazi Minhaz Uddin Siraz,

This forum is about the .NET Framework Setup and Servicing, as your issue is about the design of windows, I’m afraid it is not related to the .NET Framework Setup and Servicing.

To redirect you to the correct forum, could you tell us your project type and the language in your code?

Best Regards,

Jiayi Li

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 8:44 AM

What happens if you go back to where you "renamed system to callsystem" and rename callsystem back to system?
    Wednesday, July 1, 2015 10:11 PM