none
how to get my trascript id and access code ? RRS feed

• Question

• i have my mcp id

but i do not remember my transcript id and access code and i do not remember which e-mail i used

is'nt there any way to get them ?

thanx

Thursday, April 7, 2011 6:06 PM

Answers

• If you remember the Windows Live ID that you associated with your MCP (which is the one that you used when you activated your transcript sharing), you can use it to log-in into the MCP site (www.microsoft.com/mcp). You can then select the option "View My..." -> "Transcript sharing code".

If you forgot your Live ID, then you can try calling the Regional Service Center and explaining the problem to them.

Thursday, April 7, 2011 7:02 PM

All replies

• If you remember the Windows Live ID that you associated with your MCP (which is the one that you used when you activated your transcript sharing), you can use it to log-in into the MCP site (www.microsoft.com/mcp). You can then select the option "View My..." -> "Transcript sharing code".

If you forgot your Live ID, then you can try calling the Regional Service Center and explaining the problem to them.

Thursday, April 7, 2011 7:02 PM
  • thanks

Monday, March 11, 2013 11:54 AM
  • But after login to Microsoft account i didn't get any "View my.." option. plz kindly help

Regards

GINS

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:10 PM
  •  after login to Microsoft account i didn't get any "View my.."

In the intervening time since the question was originally answered, they have changed the MCP portal and now the link is called "Share".

If you still don't see it, in all likelihood this means that the account that you used for logging-in is NOT the same one that you that you had associated with your MCP when you activated your transcript sharing.

As mentioned in a previous answer, in these cases the solution is calling the Regional Service Center and explaining the problem to them. They should be able to figure your account if you give them sufficient details to find it.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:49 PM