Web reference RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to add crmService web reference in a C# asp.net page but when i run the debugger i get the error saying that the corresponding namespace is not found.

i already did this in a web application and it went perfectly.

What am i missing here?

Can anyone give me the steps please?

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:07 PM

Answers

• HI Isabine,

If you've correctly added the web reference, you should see it under a folder called web references.

You will need to tell your class that it needs to make use of that web reference. try

using CRMTest.crm40;

where CRMTest is the name of your project and crm40 the name of your web reference.

If you use intellisense, type 'using' <space> then CTRL + <space>

This should bring up a list of values visible to your class. Look for the name of your project say CRMTest. Next type a "." and it will provide you with a further list of objects you may specify. Here you should see the name of your web reference.

Cheers,

Karlo
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:08 AM

All replies

• Look this link

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc151015.aspx

Send more details of error
    []s

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:28 PM
  • Hi,

Actually that's exactly what i did but it didn't work.

In the using i just write : using crmSDK; ?

If so, i tried it but not workingSad

Only working in windows applications.

Any other idea?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:21 AM
  • HI Isabine,

If you've correctly added the web reference, you should see it under a folder called web references.

You will need to tell your class that it needs to make use of that web reference. try

using CRMTest.crm40;

where CRMTest is the name of your project and crm40 the name of your web reference.

If you use intellisense, type 'using' <space> then CTRL + <space>

This should bring up a list of values visible to your class. Look for the name of your project say CRMTest. Next type a "." and it will provide you with a further list of objects you may specify. Here you should see the name of your web reference.

Cheers,

Karlo
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:08 AM