none
Business Classes for Swift and .Net Web Applications RRS feed

• Question

• I want to create business classes and use in the same ones in both a mobile Swift based application and .NET web application using C#.  How do I create them once using C# and use them in both the mobile Swift Application and the .NET web application?  

Monday, September 10, 2018 10:13 PM

All replies

• Hi BlairRV,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your question is more related to Swift, you could post a new thread in Swift forum for suitable support.

https://forums.swift.org/

The Visual C# forum discuss and ask questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:39 AM
  • I don't think it's possible to use c# classes in swift based mobile applications because the swift syntaxes are different than c# syntaxes.
    Tuesday, September 11, 2018 5:40 AM
  • I think the only possible way is if the Apps communicate with your business class through the way of RESTful API. (There's plenty of tutorials on how to do this in both ASP.NET/.NET Core/Swift so I'll omit it here)

The downside is that your Apps would need to always connect to the network in order to use them.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:53 AM