Problem with Outlook 2007 and CRM 2013 client for outlook RU2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Can anyone please help me and provide some information if CRM 2013 client for outlook RU2 is compatible with Outlook 2007 ?

We've just installed this client with Outlook 2007 and tracking functionalities of buttons does not work (for ex. these buttons:New,View in CRM etc.).

CRM organization is on-premise.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Biljana

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:48 AM

All replies

• Yes CRM 2013 Outlook Client is compatible with Office 2007 Version.

Recommended is

To install and run the 64-bit version of CRM for Outlook, a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office is required.

here you can Find Software and hardware requirement for CRM Outlook Client

Muhammad Sohail

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 2:10 PM
  • Thank you Muhammad Sohail for the answer. But if it's compatible do you have any idea why tracking in CRM does not work.
    When clicked on this buttons nothing happened. It does not even get any error. Buttons in Outlook simply don't work.

Also the link you provided does not work.

Thanks,

Biljana

Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:51 AM
  • Outlook 2007 is supported with CRM 2013 as per this article http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh699818.aspx

Did you run the Configuration Wizard to an organization?  It sounds like that it isn't configured.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:25 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your answer, but configuration after installing CRM 2013 client in outlook was done. The problem is that tracking buttons for CRM does not work in outlook 2007. For example when clicked on "View in CRM" button, nothing happens, it does not give any error ?

If any other possible solutions on mind, please write.

Thanks in advance

Friday, June 27, 2014 8:11 AM
  • Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.
    Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:52 PM
  • Hi,

I have a very similar issue where there is no response on click of the buttons or trying to open records.

Did you find a solution to this?

Regards

Andy

Friday, May 22, 2015 11:04 AM
  • Hi Biljana,

What's the Internet explorer and the Operating system versions? It might be the incompatibility in OS or IE versions.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:52 AM