Printing 'the course' RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupd question, but...

I'm half way through a course at the moment. Do I ever get the opportunity to download (and hopefully print) the equivalent of a course handbook like I would get if I were on an instructor led course at a training centre?

I'm taking notes as I go through, but this is very time consuming.

Thanks
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:53 AM

All replies

• I've been copying the course transcripts and code examples into a Word doc, and then printing.
    Thursday, July 3, 2008 8:24 PM
  • There isn't complete course print functionality in the current version of the e-learning viewer. You can press CTRL + P on any topic page to print that specific topic. We are working on complete course print functionality for future releases of the e-learning viewer.

You can download all or any part of any online course by selecting the check boxes on the right side of the course content page (where you launch the courses).

HTH,
    Mike

Mike Mulcare E-learning Product Manager Microsoft Learning This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Edited by Mike Mulcare Thursday, September 4, 2008 9:47 PM update
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 9:46 PM
  • cmacdhon,

I would do the same. Certification is official and worth tracing, copying, labeling, tagging, etc ....
    for future reference. Key is to keep yourself updated; IT moves fast (!).

Shems
    Information is the most valuable commodity I know off.
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:20 AM
  • Hi There,
    Please contact Farooq at learnmgr@microsoft.com and he will be able to put you in touch with the right people who can resolve your issue.
    Thanks,
    • Proposed as answer by Shems Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:43 PM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:17 AM