none
Microsoft Dynamics RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am looking to transition my sales experience into software sales and am very interested in the Dynamics software.  I pretty proficient in other CRM's and have experience with most similiar software.  What is the best approach to becoming experienced and getting the training that someone looking to sell the software would need?
    Friday, September 10, 2010 7:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Always good to see someone making a shift. First let us know what it is what you are after. This forum is about training and certification. So when reading your post i see that you are looking for training to get experience in Dynamics Software. It's important to know what you would like to achieve e.g. do you want to get certified in Dynamics so you can show your expertise in using Dynamics software or are you looking for training how to sell Dynamics software. In the latter case you should know that Dynamics software is mostly sold via micorosoft partners and resellers. Are you working for a company or would you like to start your own business. Microsoft has some training focussed on selling licenses.

So let us know what the main focus is what you are looking for.

Maurice

Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:00 AM