none
[Hololens]Using RfcommDeviceService.FromIdAsync(dev.Id) ,throw an exception at HRESULT: 0x8000000E when deploy to UWP(Hololens) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys, i have met a problem.I want use Rfcomm the bluetooth protocol in unity that deploy to UWP,so i use WinRT.api to do so.the questions are followed :i made the same work in visual studion 's UWP application ,which use Rfcomm protocol( RfcommDeviceService.FromIdAsync(dev.Id) ) ,it worked well ,i could read any thing the bluetooth send to ,however,i made the program in unity ,when it deploy to the UWP(hololens ),it doesn't work ,i have the problem was at _service = await Windows.Devices.Bluetooth.Rfcomm.RfcommDeviceService.FromIdAsync(dev.Id);it throw an exception  Exception thrown: 'System.InvalidOperationException' in System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll InitializeRfcommDeviceService: A method was called at an unexpected time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000000E).so why ?can anyone help me ???

Friday, June 29, 2018 1:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since your are using Bluetooth in Unit and running on Hololens, I suggest that you might need to ask about this in the Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum. That forum is more suitable to discuss this issue.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 29, 2018 6:59 AM