none
You Like Which DataBase??? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Friend,

I like The SQL SErver and ORacle Very much .. With these two I Like the Oracle very much ...The standard Oracle license agreement normally prevents users from publishing benchmark results. The best source is the performance related data is the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC) Which makes ORACLE very Fast ..

Have a Nice Day

Regards ,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Friend,

I like The SQL SErver and ORacle Very much .. With these two I Like the Oracle very much ...The standard Oracle license agreement normally prevents users from publishing benchmark results. The best source is the performance related data is the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC) Which makes ORACLE very Fast ..

Have a Nice Day

Regards ,
    MoHaN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:20 AM
  • I prefer SQL server 2005. MS has provided SSRS (Sql server reporting services) which is very easy and effective in creating and generating reports on the fly, even in web applications. Database administration is not the only thing, Business intelligence is also reuired in today's applications...
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:28 PM
  • The mySQL Database is quite user friendly but quite powerful amd efficient and has a set of GUI Tools that helps in easy Database Administration. The mySQL forums have good particpation and most of the queries and bugs get discussed and resolved there.Plus it is FREE!!
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 1:53 PM
  • well, i have worked on only SQL that's too on linux systems & i didn't find any problem in that
    Friday, May 25, 2007 11:20 AM