none
Proper backup? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I just bought Windows Home Server 2011 for about $150 and I would like to make a backup copy of the disk to my computer. How do I do that? 
    Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:52 PM

Answers

• Ah, you want to backup your WHS 2011 Installation Disks? There are many tools available to do that - try an Internet search and choose the one you prefer. Try at www.freeisocreator.com

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

• Marked as answer by EricsonJames Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:27 AM
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:25 AM

All replies

• Run Server Backup (using the Dashboard) to an external drive.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:59 PM
  • Run Server Backup (using the Dashboard) to an external drive.

No like I want to backup a copy of the disks I bought to like an ISO file on my computer. I don't actually have a server running yet. 
    Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:19 PM
  • Ah, you want to backup your WHS 2011 Installation Disks? There are many tools available to do that - try an Internet search and choose the one you prefer. Try at www.freeisocreator.com

• Marked as answer by EricsonJames Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:27 AM
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015 12:25 AM

which one does microsoft windows use? 
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:25 AM
  • Nothing native to Windows as far as I am aware!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 10:30 PM