none
TypeScript outDir breaks Drag/Drop includes RRS feed

• Question

• Using VS Pro 2017 15.4.4 and TypeScript 2.5.3 with tsconfig.json file in root of project adding outDir for js files breaks being able to add script includes via drag drop.  The process must take into account the outDir or it will gives the wrong path for including.

Additionally, the js files generated have the wrong .ts reference path and thus intellisense gives warning showing the .ts files are not found.  I have not found a way to manually correct these issues so if there is a work around I would love to hear it.

Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

What's the type of your project, asp.net core or something else?

It is recommend to ask questions about asp.net core application in Microsoft asp.net core forum. If not, please give more information about your project.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 17, 2017 9:19 AM
  • ASP.net Web Application I have also tried HTML Application with TypeScript, both give the same result.

Friday, November 17, 2017 4:42 PM
  • Hi,

Here is Microsoft asp.net forum: https://forums.asp.net/ where you will get more professional support about your issue. If you have problems about visual studio IDE, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:55 AM