Owner/manager RRS feed

• Question

• Can't find Microsoft Money on Windows 8 app store.  Went from Microsoft Money 2004 with years of records stored.  Bought Windows 8 and can't seem to find same nor transfer from XP.
    Friday, May 31, 2013 6:35 PM

All replies

• I'm in the same boat as the above user, Dennis, I'm afraid. I put off getting a new computer for way too long so I wouldn't loose my MM. I have about 20 years or so of info in Money 2004 & thought it was no longer available in any form. Now I've got a new computer with Windows 8 & would love to be able to continue using MM. I'm in the US & not sure which of the downloads linked in the first post is appropriate for my new computer. Also, will I be able to use my old data files or will I have to do some converting? (Not sure my skills are up to that, unfortunately.) Any hints would be Greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:14 PM
  • Thank you for the help. I haven't been able to find the 2004 disk just 2003. Not sure why I've got that one instead of 04 - but I realize that I won't be able to use it for my current files - so I guess Sunset is going to be it then. Thanks again.
    Tuesday, June 4, 2013 11:33 PM